Paulding.com

Thank you for support !

I just wanted to say thank you for the privilege of serving on the school board this term and also thank you for the opportunity to continue for the next four years. Your support is sincerely appreciated. :)

I know there are tough decisions to be made and there is no possible way to please everyone. But I will continue to be committed to doing my best to represent our county and its future.

Please continue to contact your teachers, local schools, and board members if you can be of assistance or if you have questions or concerns. As always, I will be available to answer questions, help direct concerns to the correct individual, or just listen :wub: ..... Working together as a community we can make our county the best it can possibly be.

:excl: I would like to collect campaign signs for future use. If you have any close by (and don't mind), please call, text, or email and I will make arrangements to pick them up. I know some have been picked up and I am not sure where they are and others still need to be removed. Thank you again!!!

I picked mine up and put them in the garage.

If you're out this way and want to come by I will leave them in my driveway.

Just send me a PM.

And GOOD LUCK on your new term, thanks for serving!!