Paulding.com

Rodney's Specials for Tuesday June 12

We invite you to try Rodney's lunch for Tuesday June 12. We will be serving Cajun Chicken, yellow rice, steamed broccoli and Texas toast.

Tonight our special is All you can eat Catfish Filets with endless hushpuppies, slad and fries for only $11.99.

Don't settle for fast food... Eat Homemade at Rodney's!

Hey Guys. I had posted a question in a separate thread but someone answered it for me. I knew your special on Thursday night was Prime Rib. DUH? :lol:

Here is the original link to my post but we will definitely be seeing you fine folks Thursday night. I haven't had the pleasure of eating your prime rib but have read good things about it on here and am looking forward to it.

http://paulding.com/forum/index.php/topic/289015-rodney-or-wayne-of-rodneys-please-step-in/page__pid__3647759?do=findComment&comment=3647759

Hey Guys. I had posted a question in a separate thread but someone answered it for me. I knew your special on Thursday night was Prime Rib. DUH? :lol:

Here is the original link to my post but we will definitely be seeing you fine folks Thursday night. I haven't had the pleasure of eating your prime rib but have read good things about it on here and am looking forward to it.

http://paulding.com/forum/index.php/topic/289015-rodney-or-wayne-of-rodneys-please-step-in/page__pid__3647759?do=findComment&comment=3647759

Yes, our Thursday special this week will indeed be our Prime Rib. Starting at 4pm, we serve our Prime Rib with Twice Baked Potato, fresh garden salad and Texas toast. $13.99

Thanks!