Paulding.com

PRIME RIB TONIGHT... AND A HARLEY PARTY!

Good morning from the kitchen!

I love traditions. And one tradition which has taken hold here at Rodney’s is Thursday June 7 PRIME RIB night! I serve my delicious marinated PRIME RIB, with Au Jus, fresh salad with your choice of dressing, and potato for only $13.99. This is a GREAT meal at a REASONABLE price! Don’t eat fast food! Join us for PRIME RIB tonight at Rodney’s!

And don’t forget to join us Saturday June 9 for a Harley Party! Someone will win a Harley Davidson! We will have music, fun, games and lots of good fun and fellowship. Join us Saturday at Rodney’s!

Thanks!

Rodney

What time is the Harley party? What type music? I have a conflict because of the Open Mic Night at The Dugout but would like to make both. Isn't that the way it always go? Nothing to do in Paulding County but when there is there is more than one?

Perry,

My Open Mic Night is not until Saturday!!

Thanks,

The Dugout

770-726-7242

www.pcdugout.com

What time is the Harley party? What type music? I have a conflict because of the Open Mic Night at The Dugout but would like to make both. Isn't that the way it always go? Nothing to do in Paulding County but when there is there is more than one?

Perry,

My Open Mic Night is not until Saturday!!

Thanks,

The Dugout

770-726-7242

www.pcdugout.com

David,

The Harley party is Saturday, too. Rodney just combined the announcement of it with tonight's Prime Rib Night.

You should be able to make both no problem! The Harley Party at Rodney's starts at noon and goes to 9pm.

Thanks!

Wayne