Paulding.com

TOMORROW IS THE DAY

Greetings from, well, you know where….

My special PAY WHAT YOU THINK ITS’ WORTH lunch is tomorrow…. I will have my delicious meatloaf ready to serve at 11:30 tomorrow, and I’m excited (and a bit nervous)…. Did I make enough? Will you really like it? What will folks pay for my food? Lots of questions to be answered tomorrow…..

Course SOME Rodney’s family members are heading for the hills….. Wayne told me he works nights and he will be hiding tomorrow when the crowd storms the door…. Tammy is staying home and hoping it goes well, cause if it goes bad she knows what kind of mood I’ll be in when I get home….Our accountant Rob is hiding in the office adding up food receipts and shaking his head….. A LOT is riding on tomorrow…

I am doing this cause I really believe folks want good home cooked food, and I want to prove it. All of us here work so very hard to make your meal perfect, from the chefs to the servers, but, we all wonder how it will go. Will people feel homemade is worth it?

Remember, tomorrow, May 17, 2012 from 11: 30am until 1:30, or till we run out, I invite you to come try my home made meatloaf, served with Taters and Onions, Black Eyed Peas, and Texas Toast. At the end of the meal, your server will bring you a guest check, and you fill in the amount you wish to pay. NO minimum, No maximum… just pay what you feel the meal is worth, add 7% tax and your tip, and that’s it… You set the price…

If it goes good I’ll let everyone know… If it doesn’t, I’ll be in the dog house, Tammy will be writing the Friday lunch message, Wayne will be figuring out what to do with a boatload of meatloaf, and Rob the accountant, well he will still be shaking his head…

Yep, tomorrow is gonna be an interesting day. Gee I hope you love my meatloaf!!! No, check that…. I know you will love my meatloaf, and tomorrow will be a GREAT day!!!!

Rodney