Paulding.com

THANKS, Chipper T-Shirts

GREAT LOOKING and UNIQUE Collectible Shirt for the favorite player of the Atlanta Braves, Chipper Jones. LITERALLY JUST AVAILABLE ON THE RETAIL MARKET - Be the 1st to own it!!Available in sizes Small, Medium. Large and XL. After an 18 year career with the Braves Chipper will retire after this season. This shirt is made by SMACK.

On the front of the navy blue shirt features "Thanks, Chipper" against a light blue image of a baseball player in action. Underneath is the SMACK logo.

Across the back is:

*THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT YEARS OF*

PASSION & LOYALTY

ALONG WITH THE

CHAMPIONSHIPS (with the O being a baseball)

YOU HELPED WIN -

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A 10 WITH US

(10 being Jones' number)

*1993 * (Smack logo) * 2012 *

ONLY $16.00

(Available for pick-up Tuesday)

I have received several emails and messages on here and FB from people wanting this shirt. It is unique and GREAT QUALITY. These sell at Arbor mall for $19.99 - and the store that has them is closing tomorrow. I haven't shopped for them so I'm not sure where else they are or the price. But, I know they are more than my price of $16.00!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

We have at least one of these shirts in stock for each size Small-XL. They have been a GREAT seller but we have had several requests for them in 2X and 3X. If you would like to purchase a shirt in Small-XL or pre-order a 2X or 3X shirt please let me know. It great watching Chipper play in St. Louis today and the St. Louis fans giving him such a warm and welcoming "Goodbye".

THANKS!!

• 1 month later...