Paulding.com

Thank you to all!

I would like to personally thank everyone that has brought donations to us recently! We are still in need of more if anyone has stuff they don't need taking up space :) I know there are a lot of fun things to do this weekend, but maybe you could gather up some stuff and put it in your trunk, and drop it off next time your near Paulding Plaza. Feel free to give us a call if you need a furniture pick up. 770-505-8200

Thanks, Mary

I would like to personally thank everyone that has brought donations to us recently! We are still in need of more if anyone has stuff they don't need taking up space :) I know there are a lot of fun things to do this weekend, but maybe you could gather up some stuff and put it in your trunk, and drop it off next time your near Paulding Plaza. Feel free to give us a call if you need a furniture pick up. 770-505-8200

Thanks, Mary

I just cleaned my closets, I have more winter than summer stuff, will you take it now or do you prefer I wait until fall to bring it to you?

I just cleaned my closets, I have more winter than summer stuff, will you take it now or do you prefer I wait until fall to bring it to you?

Hi, Anytime is fine :) We will store it in the back. Thanks!

I will try to get my closets cleaned out.. and drop by one day next week..

Thank you so much! I know you have more important things to worry about!