Paulding.com

The Dugout Sports Cafe'

Hello Fans,

I have attached a copy of our menu for your viewing.

Please feel free to call in your orders ahead and I will have them ready for you when you get here!

Thanks, and have a great day!

The Dugout Sports Cafe

770-726-7242

www.pcdugout.com

_The Dugout - Menu.color2.pdf

We have eaten there twice now, and the burgers and fries are very good to excellent. If I may make a few suggestions to improve the experience and maybe appeal to more people.

Add real cheddar as an option to the cheeseburger. Your burgers are high quality and the american cheese takes away from it.

Add a mushroom and swiss burger.

Put ketchup and mustard dispensers in the dining room. The little packets are a pain and in my opinion take away from the experience.

Expand out into some different toppings for burgers. Watch Diners drive ins and dives on the foodnetwork and see what the successful places they show are serving. There are numerous toppings such as onion rings, chili, peppers etc that would add some variety without alot of trouble.

Just some suggestions I thought of, Thanks.

Thank you for your idea's. This is one of the things we want to do here is give the Fans a place they have made their own.

The Concept behind The Dugout is this, give the customers high quality products at a fair price and make it the way they want it.

For example, our burgers are listed on the menu the traditional way...mustard, ketchup, onions, mayo, lettuce, tomatos, cheese.

Now my wife likes the way I fix hers, onions, mayo, bacon, BBQ sauce cheddar cheese, and siss-american cheese.

I prefer mine with hot wing sauce and call it the Buffalo Burger.

So I said that to say this, order your burger the way you want it, and we will fix it that way.

I am working on getting a new board made with all the major players, and then all the sides to build your own meal.

We can put chili on it bacon, hot sauce, banana peppers, jalepeno peppers, onion rings, grilled onions blu cheese crumbles, just pile it on and enjoy it!

Thank you so much for commenting and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Coach Bass

The Dugout

770-726-7242

www.pcdugout.com

We have eaten there twice now, and the burgers and fries are very good to excellent. If I may make a few suggestions to improve the experience and maybe appeal to more people.

Add real cheddar as an option to the cheeseburger. Your burgers are high quality and the american cheese takes away from it.

Add a mushroom and swiss burger.

Put ketchup and mustard dispensers in the dining room. The little packets are a pain and in my opinion take away from the experience.

Expand out into some different toppings for burgers. Watch Diners drive ins and dives on the foodnetwork and see what the successful places they show are serving. There are numerous toppings such as onion rings, chili, peppers etc that would add some variety without alot of trouble.

Just some suggestions I thought of, Thanks.

Thank you for your idea's. This is one of the things we want to do here is give the Fans a place they have made their own.

The Concept behind The Dugout is this, give the customers high quality products at a fair price and make it the way they want it.

For example, our burgers are listed on the menu the traditional way...mustard, ketchup, onions, mayo, lettuce, tomatos, cheese.

Now my wife likes the way I fix hers, onions, mayo, bacon, BBQ sauce cheddar cheese, and siss-american cheese.

I prefer mine with hot wing sauce and call it the Buffalo Burger.

So I said that to say this,

order your burger the way you want it, and we will fix it that way.

I am working on getting a new board made with all the major players, and then all the sides to build your own meal.

We can put chili on it bacon, hot sauce, banana peppers, jalepeno peppers, onion rings, grilled onions blu cheese crumbles, just pile it on and enjoy it!

Thank you so much for commenting and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Coach Bass

The Dugout

770-726-7242

www.pcdugout.com

And, if I might add......the statement I put in BOLDalso goes for the wings. I know for a fact, personally. ;)