Paulding.com

THE DUGOUT SPORTS CAFE

We tried out your wings last night and I thought they were very good. The lemon-pepper were fantastic and the hot wings had great flavor. Your ranch dressing was delicious and, unlike some other places, actually came in the right sized cup for what you're charging.

Only 2 things that I'd throw out there would be to offer a hotter hot...something to put a little sweat on the brow...and also the fry seasoning had like a sweet spice to it but not like a good sugary sweet like a Wing Stop fry seasoning but more like a cinnamony/nutmeg kind of taste that I found a bit off-putting.

We'll definitely be going back for more!

mrnn

We tried your lemon pepper wings last night. They had great flavor! The hubby had The Blooper and loved it. He said he will be getting that again! He said he would have liked a little more heat to it, so next time he may ask for it. Oh, loved the fried pickles also!

Hubby said we will be back Wednesday to try the burgers!

Great job! We love that you are here!

I've been missing ya, come see me as soon as you can! Even if you don't eat, just come hang out with us so we can see ya'll are doing OK!

Thank you so much for all you have done for us spreading the word about the Dugout.

See ya Soon,

David

"The Dugout"

I had to look on the menu to see what the Blooper was. It does sound GOOD - might have to try that soon.

My wife and I fixed one of these a few days ago for lunch, what we did to ours is added the Hot Wing Sauce that I make and put on it.....It was AMAZING, tell him to remind me of that, and I will fix his up that way, I promise he will love it!

Thank you for the nice things you have said and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Coach Bass

The Dugout

We tried your lemon pepper wings last night. They had great flavor! The hubby had The Blooper and loved it. He said he will be getting that again! He said he would have liked a little more heat to it, so next time he may ask for it. Oh, loved the fried pickles also!

Hubby said we will be back Wednesday to try the burgers!

Great job! We love that you are here!

Thank you so much for the review, I am so glad you enjoyed it! Hurry back to see us soon!

Thanks,

Coach Bass

The Dugout

Had "Blooper" for lunch today, it was great. We also will be going back.

Thanks for the great lunch!