Paulding.com

Transition coming soon

February is Scenty's transition month. It's time to get rid of the old to get ready for the new. For the month of February most everything is on sale for 10% off. The exceptions are the Campus warmers, Patriot warmers and the Charitable Scentsy Buddy. It will also be the last month that Scentsy bricks are available. Great time to stock up on a favorite scent. A 1lb brick will be on sale for $18.00. The bricks are equal to just about 6 regular bars. Great deal!

The following scents will be discontinued as of February 29th.

Autumn Stroll

Autumn Sunset

Black Ruby

Central Park Pralines

Christmas Cottage

Cinnamon Bear

Cinnamon Vanilla

Clove & Cinnamon

Cocoa Clementine

Comfort & Joy

Festival of Trees

Flutter

Honey Pear Cider

Pima Cotton

Pumpkin Marshmallow

Pumpkin Roll

Sentimental Cider

Shades of Green

Silver Bells

Snowberry

Spice Bazaar

Whiteout

Cozy Fireside

Embers

Eskimo Kiss

March 1st will begin our Spring/Summer 2012 catalog.

February is Scenty's transition month. It's time to get rid of the old to get ready for the new. For the month of February most everything is on sale for 10% off. The exceptions are the Campus warmers, Patriot warmers and the Charitable Scentsy Buddy. It will also be the last month that Scentsy bricks are available. Great time to stock up on a favorite scent. A 1lb brick will be on sale for $18.00. The bricks are equal to just about 6 regular bars. Great deal!

The following scents will be discontinued as of February 29th.

Autumn Stroll

Autumn Sunset

Black Ruby

Central Park Pralines

Christmas Cottage

Cinnamon Bear

Cinnamon Vanilla

Clove & Cinnamon

Cocoa Clementine

Comfort & Joy

Festival of Trees

Flutter

Honey Pear Cider

Pima Cotton

Pumpkin Marshmallow

Pumpkin Roll

Sentimental Cider

Shades of Green

Silver Bells

Snowberry

Spice Bazaar

Whiteout

Cozy Fireside

Embers

Eskimo Kiss

March 1st will begin our Spring/Summer 2012 catalog.

You wouldn't happen to have any more 'Pumpkin Marshmallow' or 'Snowberry' would ya? ;) Bar or Brick, btw...as that would be for the house and not the store.

I thought of you when I saw that Pumpkin Marshmallow was being discontinued. :D I don't have either scent in stock but we can get you some. They will be available until the end of February in both the bars and brick. Will also be 10% off during the month of February.

I thought of you when I saw that Pumpkin Marshmallow was being discontinued. :D I don't have either scent in stock but we can get you some. They will be available until the end of February in both the bars and brick. Will also be 10% off during the month of February.

Lol!

Yes please :)

Can you order 4 of the bars? I will love you forever !!!!!

;)

I can do that. I'll put it on my calendar and place the order first thing in February. Thank you :clapping: I'll have those bars of Linger for the store on Tuesday. Probably come by on Wednesday if that works?