Paulding.com

Thanksgiving Day Feast

Our New Year's Day feast has been received so well for the past 4 years that Rodney has decided to offer the same type of meal on Thanksgiving Day. For those of you who haven't enjoyed the New Year's Day event in the past let me tell you how this day will work.

First Rodney personally prepares all the traditional fixings for a Thanksgiving dinner just like mama used to make. Included will be Turkey, Dressing, Baked Ham, Corn, Green Beans, Potato Salad, Sweet Potato Souffle, Broccoli Casserole, Cranberry Sauce and Giblet Gravy. And here is the thing with Rodney.....he may decide to prepare additional items as he is cooking for the event!

We serve this delicious feast family style. Rodney fills bowls and platters that are brought to your table to be passed around just like you do at home! That way you can get your fill of your favorite items.

Our regular menu is not available during this event and it is very important that we have a head count prior to Thanksgiving Day. Rodney prepares only enough food for the folks who sign up so don't miss out! We have lots of fun on New Year's Day and I'm sure Thanksgiving Day will be no different.

Click on the link below to register or RSVP.

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=btnazqdab&oeidk=a07e59eowpm05d49cda

• 2 weeks later...

Hope everyone has their Thanksgiving plans made. But for those of you who don't remember that Rodney's is offering a Thanksgiving Day Feast! We will be taking reservations until Monday (the 21st) so you have a few more days to sign up!

Check out the details here!

We had some folks that were concerned that they would be seated at long trestle tables with strangers.

Can you share the seating arrangements so people will know what to expect?

I also had some questions about how you prepare food, such as beans being prepared with smoked meat, dressing cornbread or bread.

I know that many people that had not tried your food were impressed during the Lori Paul fundraiser and the Paulding cooks for charity.

Could you share a little more?