Paulding.com

2011 SCENIC THROWS "LIGHTENING QUARTERBACK"

Many of you have purchased the SCENIC THROWS the past couple of years when the designs have been "Tailgate" and then "Locker Room". The Scenic Throws have been very popular and most of my customers have bought the designs each year as they come out with a new one every year. This years design is "Lightening Quarterback". I am taking pre-orders for the "Lightening Quarterback" throws/blankets for the Holidays. I think this new design is UNIQUE and AWESOME. It is a nice compliment to the Tailgate and Locker Room throws.Warm without being bulky. Have a gift/gifts out of the way - no need to worry about what to buy and no last minute spending!!

ONLY $20.00 EACH

These University fleece throw blankets measure 48" x 72" and are available for GEORGIA, ALABAMA and AUBURN.

100% Polyester, Anti Pill Fleece

Sold in roll with picture card.

OOPS once again I can't get all the photos the same size. SORRY!

GeorgiaLighteningThrow.jpg

AULighteningthrow.jpg

ALlighteningthrow.jpg

OK, I can't belivie I'm asking this. But,...............DS would love to have the Ga. one. How, when and where do I pay?

THANK YOU!!! Gotcha down for one UGA. I can see where your son would like this one with the quarterback. :)

You can drop by the cash or if you want to pay via paypal with paypal account or credit card you can do that way as well. Just let me know which you prefer and I can send ya additional information. THANKS again.

THANK YOU!!! Gotcha down for one UGA. I can see where your son would like this one with the quarterback. :)

You can drop by the cash or if you want to pay via paypal with paypal account or credit card you can do that way as well. Just let me know which you prefer and I can send ya additional information. THANKS again.

I'll have it on Wed. I can drop it off. Where are you located?