Paulding.com

We are not a Dollar Store......but!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

2 things to share: 1) We just received a new shipment of awesome jewelry

2) We are having a $1 Jewelry Sale this Saturday, July 16. We don't do this often as we take a bit of a cut, but everyone gets excited so we're doing it again!

The sale will be all day Saturday & on all of the jewelry normally priced at 3 for $5.

So, come on in & get first selection before the sale or wait and get more of it this Saturday! These pics are just some of the new items. We have hundreds to choose from! Thanks so much!

post-1550-0-13061200-1310522968_thumb.jpgpost-1550-0-41991400-1310523006_thumb.jpgpost-1550-0-30424900-1310523046_thumb.jpg

post-1550-0-61391100-1310523070_thumb.jpgpost-1550-0-36632300-1310523202_thumb.jpgpost-1550-0-33163000-1310523299_thumb.jpg

post-1550-0-67736800-1310523430_thumb.jpgpost-1550-0-10911500-1310523524_thumb.jpg

Alright anyone that has not been by to check out this store has no idea what they are missing.

I was in yesterday and LOADED up on some really cute stuff.

Just the jewelry is worth the trip. You can doll up any outfit with the right accessories.

With back to school right upon us, I highly reccommend that you shoppers stop by and look around. (and you do have to look, they have a lot of stuff)

Support the locals.......it's not just an adventure........it's your duty. :lol:

Alright anyone that has not been by to check out this store has no idea what they are missing.

I was in yesterday and LOADED up on some really cute stuff.

Just the jewelry is worth the trip. You can doll up any outfit with the right accessories.

With back to school right upon us, I highly reccommend that you shoppers stop by and look around. (and you do have to look, they have a lot of stuff)

Support the locals.......it's not just an adventure........it's your duty. :lol:

LOVE the tag line! Thank you SO much!

Oh my. I would love to come and accessorize my daughters but I have to be in Rome all day Saturday. I hope your sale does well.

I couldn't go Saturday either, but he gave me sales prices on the tons of stuff I got yesterday.

I couldn't go out of town without beautiful new duds.

I even got a cute onsie that says : Diaper loading.........please wait" for the new baby due soon.

I love that store. It's one of those places you can always find something differant.

Oh my. I would love to come and accessorize my daughters but I have to be in Rome all day Saturday. I hope your sale does well.

I couldn't go Saturday either, but he gave me sales prices on the tons of stuff I got yesterday.

I couldn't go out of town without beautiful new duds.

I even got a cute onsie that says : Diaper loading.........please wait" for the new baby due soon.

I love that store. It's one of those places you can always find something differant.