Paulding.com

ello,

We are the ElectraMedics and we would like to introduce ourselves.

We are locally owned and operated. We are a Christian base company that believes in always putting the customer 1st. We are the Paramedics for your home electrical system. We are very affordable with Great Customer Service and very Professional. If you think that all Electricians are very expensive; then let us prove you wrong. We have over 30 years of experience in the electrical industry and we serve all Metro Atlanta Area. All of our employees are drug tested and Criminally back ground checked for your safety.

We are the Home of the $29.00 - 46 Point Home Safety Inspection

Call us TODAY for all your electrical needs!

(770) 744-8119

OR Visit Us @

www.electramedics.com

FREE ESTIMATES

WELCOME to p.com. It is a GREAT place to be.

FYI: It is not necessary to post in EIGHT different forums. Most people read p.com via "Recent Topics" and can see your threads. The repeated threads might cause some people to not use your service. Just sayin. Also, since you are new you should know "bump" is a big no-no with the admins.

GOOD LUCK with your business and again WELCOME!!

ello,

We are the ElectraMedics and we would like to introduce ourselves.

We are locally owned and operated. We are a Christian base company that believes in always putting the customer 1st. We are the Paramedics for your home electrical system. We are very affordable with Great Customer Service and very Professional. If you think that all Electricians are very expensive; then let us prove you wrong. We have over 30 years of experience in the electrical industry and we serve all Metro Atlanta Area. All of our employees are drug tested and Criminally back ground checked for your safety.

We are the Home of the $29.00 - 46 Point Home Safety Inspection

Call us TODAY for all your electrical needs!

(770) 744-8119

OR Visit Us @

www.electramedics.com

FREE ESTIMATES

I was so worried about my computer and appliances last night.

I understand that you can put something on my electrical system that will protect it from lightening.

Can you explain how that works?

Lightning Damage is very frustrating and is usually not covered by your home owners insurance. ElectraMedics can install complete home surge protection for your home. Once installed lightning and dangerous surges are blocked from using your wiring in the walls as a spiderweb to get to your sensitive electrical appliances and entertainment consoles. No longer will you feel the need to unplug the television or the computer just because a storm is rolling through. Let Electramedics put your concerns to rest today for the special price of only......$139

I was so worried about my computer and appliances last night.

I understand that you can put something on my electrical system that will protect it from lightening.

Can you explain how that works?

Thanks Computer Rescue...... Consider us friends, and we just friended you on facebook. Return the favor when you get a chance

Welcome!

Pull up a chair and stay awhile. Consider the folks here on Paulding.com your new friends! :D

Oh..I know what lightning can do to a computer. Computers rarely come out on top. Many of customers have called me about this very issue.