Paulding.com

Seeking Real Estate Agents who could use a good

I am not sure if this is handled through the Real Estate Agents, or through the banks that have taken over the homes. But, if anyone could point me in the right direction, I am interested in providing competent and affordable landscaping services to keep the properties nice and groomed, to help raise the value of the homes the agents are trying to sell. I perform good, detailed work, and I have all the equipment necessary to get the jobs done. If anyone in this market would be interested, please call me at 678-315-8794, or PM me, or email me at glennjiles@comcast.net. Thank you.

Glenn

I am not sure if this is handled through the Real Estate Agents, or through the banks that have taken over the homes. But, if anyone could point me in the right direction, I am interested in providing competent and affordable landscaping services to keep the properties nice and groomed, to help raise the value of the homes the agents are trying to sell. I perform good, detailed work, and I have all the equipment necessary to get the jobs done. If anyone in this market would be interested, please call me at 678-315-8794, or PM me, or email me at glennjiles@comcast.net. Thank you.

Glenn

Glenn, visit www.oforireo.com, www.hometelos.com and www.hudpemco.com. Those are the three management companies for HUD and they all have vendor programs where you can apply for that type of work. Also, call your hometown banks, the small credit unions, etc. Then Google foreclosure agents and find out if you can hook up those agents that deal primarily in foreclosure. But mostly it's handled through the banks. The banks and management companies might ask for agent recommendations, but mostly it's handled through whoever holds the title.

Glenn, visit www.oforireo.com, www.hometelos.com and www.hudpemco.com. Those are the three management companies for HUD and they all have vendor programs where you can apply for that type of work. Also, call your hometown banks, the small credit unions, etc. Then Google foreclosure agents and find out if you can hook up those agents that deal primarily in foreclosure. But mostly it's handled through the banks. The banks and management companies might ask for agent recommendations, but mostly it's handled through whoever holds the title.

Thanks Mark! I was sure that you would have some good info on this. I really appreciate it! :)

Thanks Mark! I was sure that you would have some good info on this. I really appreciate it! :)

Really good info, Subby. I am always pulling for you, friend!

Really good info, Subby. I am always pulling for you, friend!

Thank ya, dear! :)