Paulding.com

Passing the savings

I am selling Printed Graduate bouquets 6 12 inch "Congrats Grad" Balloon Bouquets for 6.00 plus tax.until I run out of these. If you want additional quantities added, they are still $1.00 each for each additional balloon.The colors are Black, gold and silver. Also available blue, yellow red and green.770-445-3269

post-43394-0-45239100-1306285267_thumb.jpg

It is still not too late to place Graduation balloon orders for the weekend parties.Still $1.00 each plus tax and if you are having a Memorial Day party I can do balloons for your get together. Call 770-445-3269 Balloons On Demand

Is it too late? I just called and left a message. We are Hiram High so I would use the first pic of the black, gold. But do you happen to have any purple ones?

No it is not to late, I will be opening at 7:00 a.m.Saturday morning, I just got home from a appointment at 10:00 p.m.If you call me in the morning I can get you a bouquet together if it is not too late for when you need them, I do have the black and gold and I have a standard purple latex balloon. Let me know how many you want and when you need them.Anyone that wants balloons in the morning can place thier orders by calling me at 7:00 a.m. Saturday morning at 770-445-3269. All of my balloons are 11 and 12 inch, you will not get a bigger balloon from any of the big stores that sell balloons without paying more for them. I am located on Dallas Nebo Road in South Paulding. "Congrats to all of Pauldings Graduates form Balloons On Demand."