Paulding.com

End of the School Year!

Well, at least at that age, you can leave them without to much worry. As long as they don't invite the whole neighborhood into the pool things shoud be OK. My grandson is 9, and I have to be around for him or arrange for someone else to be with him. When work is popping, he gets a hard hat and a tool belt! The boy can drive a farm tractor already,- has been driving it since he was 5. I need to get a bobcat, and put him to work. Oh God, nobody better call DEFAC-they'll be charging me with child labor! Still at almost 5" tall and 125 lbs, nobody would know the difference-he's already bigger than some of those illegals I see working on the side of the road-Anybody looking for a good American worker?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So I put all the names in a hat and pulled out a name and the winner is....

Firehouse

You've won tickets to each of the shows listed in this post. We will send a private message to get your contact info.

Thanks everyone for "playing"! I wish all of you and your families a wonderful summer. Even if you didn't win, we hope you'll check our website for our summer events!

Thanks!

Definately plan on going to OfftheCobb Comedy Improv,we've been to 2 of their shows now and always have a fun time :) I've even got up on stage once :)

Glad to hear it, LaDonna! :) We adore the Off the Cobb cast, they are hilarious on and offstage. See you Saturday!