Paulding.com

Don't forget that great teacher

Scentsy has the great ABC warmer that makes a very nice end of the year gift for that special teacher. My last day to order these to guarantee delivery for the end of the school year is Wednesday 5/18.

WARMER_ABCS_STYLED.jpg

Scentsy has the great ABC warmer that makes a very nice end of the year gift for that special teacher. My last day to order these to guarantee delivery for the end of the school year is Wednesday 5/18.

Thanks for thinking for me. What are these and how much? I mean, are they candles or something different? Oh, it says warmer...does it require a tea candle?

Thanks for thinking for me. What are these and how much? I mean, are they candles or something different? Oh, it says warmer...does it require a tea candle?

Scentsy is a wickless candle warmer. Instead of a flame it uses a low watt lightbulb to warm the scented wax. They come in three sizes. Full, mid and a plug in. The ABC warmer is a mid size. It's $25. The wax comes in a bar with 8 cubes. You use one cube at a time. Each cube gives you about 10 to 12 hours of scent. The bars are $5.00 each. They do have a combo pack for $35 which would be the mid size warmer and three bars of your choice. The bars come in over 80 different scents.

You can see the descriptions of the scents and the other warmers available on my website at www.AnnDugan.scentsy.us

Let me know if you need anything else.