Paulding.com

Does anyone know Rebecca?

Classic literature writer Daphne du Maurier was born today in 1907 and to celebrate this writer we are putting the classic section on sale at 20% off! This makes the young and brilliant Britaini, at the store, SQUEEE with excitement.

Anyone else that need to join her in her ??Squeeeing?? please run to the store . All others, walk or drive your cars to get the other 30,000 books awaiting you!

Dame Daphne du Maurier (Lady Browning) 1907 - 1989 DBE 1969, Fellow of the Royal Society of LiteratureDaphne was born in 1907, grand-daughter of the brilliant artist and writer George du Maurier, daughter of Gerald, the most famous Actor Manager of his day, she came from a creative and successful family.She began writing short stories in 1928, and in 1931 her first novel, 'The Loving Spirit' was published. It received rave reviews and further books followed. Then came her most famous three novels, 'Jamaica Inn', 'Frenchman's Creek' and Rebecca'. Each novel being inspired by her love of Cornwall, where she lived and wrote.

"Rebecca" is one of my all time favorites!

yahoo.gif

Wayyyyyyyyyyy too easy. But it's Friday, so I'll cut you some slack. Do try to generate more controversy with your topic titles next week, though. :D :D :D

Truth is, I am too busy getting trucks scheduled and help scheduled to move 40,000 books to be more creative then thatblush.gif but will get back to work next week after we are done.