Paulding.com

Mower & Small Engine Repair in Dallas, Hiram, Paulding

Save yourself some time and money by calling me for your mower repairs, weed eaters, trimmers, blowers, tillers, etc. Excellent service, and very quick turn around time! ;)

Pick up/Delivery also available and house calls for minor repairs. Welding services also availble. (in shop).

678-315-8794

Glenn

Just a reminder on this beautiful Monday. My truck is loaded up and ready if anyone needs a house call or pick up. We are OPEN for business!!!! :)

My Chainsaw actually fired right up, even with gas in it that was at least 3 years old. I need to pull my mower deck and let you work it over. I also have a Toro straight shaft trimmer that is about 4 years old that gets no spark. It is getting gas, I tested for spark without the plug and nothing. I will try to get it to you this week, I really want to use my tiller and chainsaw attachments.

My Chainsaw actually fired right up, even with gas in it that was at least 3 years old. I need to pull my mower deck and let you work it over. I also have a Toro straight shaft trimmer that is about 4 years old that gets no spark. It is getting gas, I tested for spark without the plug and nothing. I will try to get it to you this week, I really want to use my tiller and chainsaw attachments.

Well, I would be happy to check them out and get you going ASAP. Whenever you're ready, we're here fro ya.

We probably need a tune up and blade sharpen. What type of fee would you charge?

Dr. Nicole

Riding mower or push mower?