Paulding.com

Pat's Apparel-Paulding, Hiram, Dallas-Tux rentals&

Pat's Apparel is your one stop shopping source for all things PROM.

Tuxedo rentals that start at $69.95, designer tuxedos that start at $97.95. All tuxedo styles by Jim's Formal Wear and include coat, pants, shirt, vest and tie, cufflinks and shirt studs. Shoes are $20 extra.

Prom dresses that are gently used and available for sale starting at only $10.00!

Alterations on prom dresses by an experienced seamstress at much more reasonable prices than the prom dress shops at the malls.

Jewelry, cheaper than the mall stores, great selection of colored stone necklaces and earrings, as well as sets with rhinestones or pearls.

So Why Go To the Mall????????

Pat's Apparel is your one stop shopping source for all things PROM.

Tuxedo rentals that start at $69.95, designer tuxedos that start at $97.95. All tuxedo styles by Jim's Formal Wear and include coat, pants, shirt, vest and tie, cufflinks and shirt studs. Shoes are $20 extra.

Prom dresses that are gently used and available for sale starting at only $10.00!

Alterations on prom dresses by an experienced seamstress at much more reasonable prices than the prom dress shops at the malls.

Jewelry, cheaper than the mall stores, great selection of colored stone necklaces and earrings, as well as sets with rhinestones or pearls.

So Why Go To the Mall????????

I wouldn't! We rented from you last year for my son's 8th grade formal and I decided then and there who I would go to for all of our formal occasion needs!

For what it's worth, I highly recommend Pat :)

• Like 1