Paulding.com

I Think, In the Industry, It's Called...

Whatever you want to call it, it's Twofer Tuesday! Today's genre: Romance (of both the prim and not-so-proper types! wink.gif)

Buy 1, Get 1 Free from our paperback romance section!

Oh, and don't forget: Patricia Sprinkle will be at the PS Coffee Shoppe for a reading/signing of her newest release, 'Friday's Daughter', this Saturday from 3-5 p.m.!

See you soon!

You know, BW, you haven't caused a big uproar in quite some time. Be workin' on that...see if you can't get folks all riled up with one of your fake topic titles. :D :D :D

You're right. Perhaps that should be my personal goal for the week? wink.gif

Whatever you want to call it, it's Twofer Tuesday! Today's genre: Romance (of both the prim and not-so-proper types! wink.gif)

Buy 1, Get 1 Free from our paperback romance section!

Oh, and don't forget: Patricia Sprinkle will be at the PS Coffee Shoppe for a reading/signing of her newest release, 'Friday's Daughter', this Saturday from 3-5 p.m.!

See you soon!

:angry2: i am gonna need advanced notice on these romance book deal days, i ended up at the stupid movies watching wimpy kid and wanting to smack stupid people <_< when i could have been shopping for new books :cray: :cray: :cray:

:angry2: i am gonna need advanced notice on these romance book deal days, i ended up at the stupid movies watching wimpy kid and wanting to smack stupid people <_ when i could have been shopping for new books src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_cray.gif" alt=":cray:"> :cray: :cray:

I'm soooooo sorry. You should keep an eye on our Calendar of Daily Specials posted on our website. That way you can plan for it! good.gif