Paulding.com

A Women's Day of Empowerment

Thanks for posting this. Do you know how many are expected to attend?

I looked at their website. I saw that this is the first part of their mission statement:

Our Mission

We believe in the power of ONE. ONE person can make a massive difference in our world. ONE encouraging word can bring a dream into reality. Your potential is greater than any circumstance!

I believe the attending count was 180 as of yesterday. Lunch has to be confirmed so registrations need to be in by tomorrow, Thursday. Tanya Curren is an excellent speaker and author. She has an amazing testimony! Hope you can make it!

I believe the attending count was 180 as of yesterday. Lunch has to be confirmed so registrations need to be in by tomorrow, Thursday. Tanya Curren is an excellent speaker and author. She has an amazing testimony! Hope you can make it!

Thanks.

What time is the deadline?

I'm thinking about going. Could someone give me an idea of where the Paulding Community Center is? I can get directions online, but I just wanted to get an idea of where it's located.

Thanks.

What time is the deadline?

I'm thinking about going. Could someone give me an idea of where the Paulding Community Center is? I can get directions online, but I just wanted to get an idea of where it's located.

Near the Paulding County Sheriff's Office. On the corner on the right as you turn onto the street.