Paulding.com

January Vargas for The Wearhouse

We asked January Vargas with 200 Images Photography to help us come up with some photos for our new website & wanted to share some of them with you. I couldn't fit all 80 on here so I made a link to a short slideshow of some of my favorites.

As you can see, the photos are absolutely incredible and now I want to take home all of the clothes! The models do the clothes more justice, though, and we had a blast with January. She makes it fun & is such a pro. If you want to get some really cool creative shots of your kids or yourself you have GOT to give her a call. Her prices are amazingly affordable & she is a true artist at what she does.

Okay, now I'll do my reminder that all of the items on our $3 & $5 racks are now Buy 2 get 1 FREE! This includes that adorable baby-doll top you see Tiffany wearing in this album. Thanks so much, January!!

post-1550-0-34231200-1298740023_thumb.jpg

http://s787.photobucket.com/albums/yy152/BAronoff/200%20Images/?albumview=slideshow

We asked January Vargas with 200 Images Photography to help us come up with some photos for our new website & wanted to share some of them with you. I couldn't fit all 80 on here so I made a link to a short slideshow of some of my favorites.

As you can see, the photos are absolutely incredible and now I want to take home all of the clothes! The models do the clothes more justice, though, and we had a blast with January. She makes it fun & is such a pro. If you want to get some really cool creative shots of your kids or yourself you have GOT to give her a call. Her prices are amazingly affordable & she is a true artist at what she does.

Okay, now I'll do my reminder that all of the items on our $3 & $5 racks are now Buy 2 get 1 FREE! This includes that adorable baby-doll top you see Tiffany wearing in this album. Thanks so much, January!!

TheWarehouseClothing024-11.jpg

http://s787.photobucket.com/albums/yy152/BAronoff/200%20Images/?albumview=slideshow

Great slide show!!!!! Adorable models in some awesome outfits!!!