Paulding.com

LAWN MOWER REPAIRS IN HIRAM, DALLAS, P.C.

All makes of push mowers, and most brands of riding mowers, small engine repairs on 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines under 20 HP.

Call Glenn at

678-315-8794.

Please call ahead before dropping off or picking up, please.

Thank you. :)

Do you do tune ups,oil changes and/or blade sharpening on riding mowers?

Absolutely! All of that, and plenty more. ;) Just give me a call whenever you're ready. :) If you call around, you'll find my rates are very reasonable. But I stress the quality more than anything else, and very quick turn around time.

Do you do tune ups,oil changes and/or blade sharpening on riding mowers?

I'd suggest setting something up with Subby this week. It happens every year that people wait until the grass needs cutting until they have their mowers serviced. You're doing a great thing by taking care of this before the mad rush!

Glenn's Mower Repair (aka Subby) has a great reputation for doing quality work at a reasonable cost.

Absolutely! All of that, and plenty more. ;) Just give me a call whenever you're ready. :) If you call around, you'll find my rates are very reasonable. But I stress the quality more than anything else, and very quick turn around time.

I'll vouch for both !!!

Thanks guys. :) I do try hard. ;) And like King Tux said, the sooner, the better, before the bizz gets going. My turn around time on what you are looking for is only about 2 days before she'll be ready to roll for the season. ;)

The phone's been ringing today!!! :D So, don't be shy....give me a call. I've been busting rear all day long, so turn-around time is still about 2 days. ;)

The phone's been ringing today!!! :D So, don't be shy....give me a call. I've been busting rear all day long, so turn-around time is still about 2 days. ;)

Glenn - I forgot to tell you what a good job you did sharpening my machete. Thanks!!

Y'all give Glenn's Mower and Small Engine Repair a call. He'll get your lawn mower ready to cut grass!

I'll betcha there are folks who are tired of pulling the handle a dozen times to get the mower to work!!

Glenn - I forgot to tell you what a good job you did sharpening my machete. Thanks!!

Y'all give Glenn's Mower and Small Engine Repair a call. He'll get your lawn mower ready to cut grass!

I'll betcha there are folks who are tired of pulling the handle a dozen times to get the mower to work!!

OH cool...so you got to try it out?

BTW, I like my mowers to crank on the FIRST pull!! :lol: (and they do, of course.) ;)