Paulding.com

Subby on Piano back at The Olive Tree this Saturday

I took my wife there Monday night for her birthday dinner and the food was incredibly good!! Everyone in my family loved it.

I'll be providing piano background music this Saturday night (Feb 5) at 6:00 p.m., so come on down, have some good food and enjoy the atmosphere~~ :)

• Like 1

I took my wife there Monday night for her birthday dinner and the food was incredibly good!! Everyone in my family loved it.

I'll be providing piano background music this Saturday night (Feb 5) at 6:00 p.m., so come on down, have some good food and enjoy the atmosphere~~ :)

Subby, lemme know if you need a front man to go along with your background pianny-playin'. Here's an audition tape from youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbdm2vsDYWk

Subby, lemme know if you need a front man to go along with your background pianny-playin'. Here's an audition tape from youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbdm2vsDYWk

Sure, come down!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Hey guys...I just checked the weather for tomorrow, and this rainy crap should be gone by morning. I was SOOO worried this would affect business tomorrow evening, but it looks good from what I see. Then Sunday is nice and sunny..then RAIN again on Monday!!!! Dang, will it ever stop??? :wacko:

Anyway, at least I know it'll be a dry evening in downtown Hiram at The Olive Tree!!! :)

I can't wait to see ya Subby! I even took the night off :pardon: . Think I can get a lil Floyd Cramer and maybe Billy Joel "Good Night My Angel" if you know it... :) ? Any way about it, it'll be great to be back at the old spot and to hear you play ANYTHING is a treat.

Time to clean this gas and oil off me, and head out to "The Tree"!!! Looking forward to seeing you folks tonight~ :)

(I just hope I can get all this YUCKY to come off me) :lol: