Paulding.com

Lawn Mower - Tiller - Small Engine Repairs Hiram Dallas

Business is back, folks. I do repairs on most small engine equipment including:

Push Mowers & Riding Mowers

Tillers

Some ATV's

Wood Splitters

Generators

Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. till 7:00 p.m.

Weekends from Noon till 6:00 p.m.

PLEASE CALL AHEAD BEFORE BRINGING EQUIPMENT.

Thank you~

Glenn

678-315-8794

When and where is your next gig? I'm ready to drink, jam, and party!!drinks.gifyahoo.gif

I didn't get up to the Phoenix on New Year's Eve; did you play that night?

No. We were booked to play at Spotlight, but they went out of business before NYE. Our next gig so far is Feb 26 at Cinema Tavern (used to be called the Sports Cafe) in Villa Rica right across the RR tracks from the police station. If anything comes up sooner I'll let you know though. :)

Meanwhile....got any busted mowers?? :lol:

No. We were booked to play at Spotlight, but they went out of business before NYE. Our next gig so far is Feb 26 at Cinema Tavern (used to be called the Sports Cafe) in Villa Rica right across the RR tracks from the police station. If anything comes up sooner I'll let you know though. :)

Meanwhile....got any busted mowers?? :lol:

naw, mine only has a flat tire! You got any old metal parts for salvage? (alum., steel, copper, hunks of junk)

Oh, yeah about Subby - I guess I'd better say something about his business of fixing (repairing) small engines.

Y'all take your small engines to Subby. Before you cut grass again in about a month and a half, have your lawnmower tuned up and the blade sharpened!

naw, mine only has a flat tire! You got any old metal parts for salvage? (alum., steel, copper, hunks of junk)

Not yet. Someone came and picked up my last load before the season tanked on me. But it builds up fast, once things get going again.

if you are able to, can you call me when you get another load?

Sure, if I can remember to....you should check with me around March or April. It will be at least that long before I have a decent load.