Paulding.com

Kevin Zackary Wolfe, age 24, of Acworth, GA, passed away Thursday, January 6, 2011. He was born in Douglasville, GA, August 28, 1986. He worked as a landscaper for Above & Beyond.

Survivors include his father, Zackary Dean Wolfe of New Georgia, GA; mother, Kathy May Bruton of Marietta, GA; brother, Kenneth Phillip Fowler of Marietta, GA; sister, Kristie Fowler of Acworth, GA; grandparents, Flora Lackey of Piedmont, AL and Van Landis of Cincinnati, OH; nephews, Jacob Fowler of Acworth, GA and Joseph Fowler of Acworth, GA.

Funeral services will be Sunday, January 9, 2011, at 12:00 PM, from Clark Funeral Home, with Pastor Jack Landis, Pastor Charles Sims and Pastor Rocky Abernathy officiating. Interment will follow in Melrose Hills Memorial Park in Villa Rica, GA. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Saturday, January 8, 2011, from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of the arrangements. (www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

I am so sorry to learn of this young man's death. I didn't know him personally but his aunt was a close neighbor for many years and both she and his mom were classmates and friends of mine & my sister's when we were kids. They are clearly and understandably devastated.

Kathy and Myra, love and deepest sympathy to you and your family.