Paulding.com

Mr. Michael Wayne Cox

Graveside Services for Mr. Michael Wayne Cox, age 57, of Dallas, Ga. will be held Saturday, December 11, 2010, 12:00 P.M. at Mt. Zion Baptist Church Cemetery. Rev. George Barnett will officiate.

Visitation for Mr. Cox will be held Friday, December 10, 2010, 5:00-8:00 and Saturday until time to go to cemetery for the service.

Mr. Cox is survived by: Mother, Mrs. Johnnie Lindsey of Dallas, Ga.; Brother, Mr. and Mrs. Ray (Linda) Cox of Bremen, Ga. and Mr. David Cox of Dallas, Ga.; Special Friend, Ms. Cheryl Lukasiewicz of Dallas, Ga.; Nieces and Nephews.

Mr. Cox was preceded in death by: Daughter, Miss Ashley Cox; Father, Mr. Raymond Hugh Cox, Sr.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

I was so sorry to get the call this morning about Michael. Johnnie , David and Ray you will be in my prayers.

We didn't see each other much but he was still my cousin.

R.I.P Michael we will miss you.

Tona

Yes, Tona. you know that saying-blood is thicker than water. Michael was more like my brother than a cousin. My heart is broken today-for me,for Johnnie, David & Ray and for mother and daddy who always thought of those three like their own kids. and for all us "cousins". Love you.