Paulding.com

Christmas "Trash"

Did you know that almost ALL of Christmas wrapping paper, bows, shirt boxes, etc. are RECYCLABLE?

The cardboard boxes that you will be shipping those gifts in are too! Just think about it: all types of paper

& packaging nowadays is recyclable. If you would like to recycle all of your "christmas stuff" that usually

goes to the curb for the trash company, just let us know! We will be happy to add you to the "after-christmas

pick-up" route FOR FREE. I hope you all will have a happy holiday!

Couch Recycling Service

www.couchrecyclingservice.com

404-844-9904

Can't beat free. :clapping:

Did you know that almost ALL of Christmas wrapping paper, bows, shirt boxes, etc. are RECYCLABLE?

The cardboard boxes that you will be shipping those gifts in are too! Just think about it: all types of paper

& packaging nowadays is recyclable. If you would like to recycle all of your "christmas stuff" that usually

goes to the curb for the trash company, just let us know! We will be happy to add you to the "after-christmas

pick-up" route FOR FREE. I hope you all will have a happy holiday!

Couch Recycling Service

www.couchrecyclingservice.com

404-844-9904

Thanks guys! I'm just trying to start a recycling movement in this county. People should really try and understand the importance of recycling.

Why throw something away like a glass bottle or a steel can, when they will just sit in the landfill and never naturally break down? Most of the items that you recycle can be made new again, again, & again! If we just keep piling on the landfill, eventually we will need more of them. I really don't want to see new landfills popping up too close to home in the future.November Rain, did you forget last Thursday? If so, you are not the only one! And, Thank you,Computer Rescue of West Georgia!!

November Rain, did you forget last Thursday?

Yes! I realized it shortly after I woke up Thursday morning, but figured you had already come. I will have a double load for you this week. Good thing trash pickup was running late and I was able to get that out last week.