Paulding.com

Festival Of Trees~Local Businesses

Hello, fellow P.com commerce members! I want to let you know about our 2nd Annual Festival of Trees event at the Dallas Theater & Civic Center. We are taking registration for trees now (for details, please see attached PDF flier/registration form).

What is a Festival of Trees?

The Festival of Trees is an annual Christmas event at the Theater, we decorate the venue for the holidays and rent space to businesses to set up trees that reflect their business/organization. The public then purchase tickets to attend the tour of trees which also includes: children's crafts, visits with Santa and Mrs. Claus, and admission to two holiday movies. It is a really festive and fun event & such a great way to advertise your business over the holidays. Last year, we had approximately 20 businesses enter, and we anticipate bigger numbers this year as the interest throughout the year has been significant.

Examples of how some trees were decorated last year: Sal's Pizza entered an Italy themed tree with the Italian flag colors, Bullock Springs Manor decorated a wedding-themed tree with flowers & champagne glasses, First Baptist entered a tree that was decorated with nativity scenes, and Jim 'n Nick's Bar-B-Q entered a "pink pig" tree. These themes are all reflective of each organization's mission or are representative of the organization as a whole.

More details are offered in the attached PDF.

If you have any questions, please call, email or PM me!

Thanks!

Email: lwalker@dallas-ga.govPhone: 770-445-5180

fest of trees registration.pdf

I just want to clarify: we're not only taking registration from businesses/merchants, we're also taking registration from members of non-profits and clubs/organizations. Thanks everyone!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, we are almost full! I do have a few open spaces for trees, I've had people contact me who are interested but haven't put in their registration form. So, if you're interested, please send a PM or go ahead and print/bring in a registration form Monday, Dec. 6th.

Thanks everyone!

Lenay, I appreciate the email :) .

This looks so incredibly awesome. I wish we had time to do it. We just have so few people, and resources are stretched to the limit for all of us.

I definitely want to visit this year and see all of the trees!