Paulding.com

COLLEGIATE SOCK MONKEYS ARE IN!

COLLEGIATE SOCK MONKEYS ARE HERE AND READY FOR PICK UP. PLEASE CONTACT ME @ 770-310-4459 TO ARRANGE PICK-UP. I WILL BE HOME ALL DAY TODAY (SATURDAY). I HAVE A WAITING LIST FOR THESE SO ANY THAT ARE NOT PICKED UP WILL BE SOLD TO THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE. THANKS TO ALL WHO ORDERED!!!!!

And, not to upset anyone that I've already posted this - I still cannot find my previous topics posted - and I've only heard from a couple of people who ordered. I don't want anyone to miss the opportunity to get their monkey! ;)

COLLEGIATE SOCK MONKEYS ARE HERE AND READY FOR PICK UP. PLEASE CONTACT ME @ 770-310-4459 TO ARRANGE PICK-UP. I WILL BE HOME ALL DAY TODAY (SATURDAY). I HAVE A WAITING LIST FOR THESE SO ANY THAT ARE NOT PICKED UP WILL BE SOLD TO THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE. THANKS TO ALL WHO ORDERED!!!!!

And, not to upset anyone that I've already posted this - I still cannot find my previous topics posted - and I've only heard from a couple of people who ordered. I don't want anyone to miss the opportunity to get their monkey! ;)

Remember if nobody claims the Auburn one, I would love to have it.

(formally SouthernFurnitureUnlimited)

:-)