Paulding.com

Not Will Avery website

Exactly! I see only one of the title's was edited. And they wonder why some won't come here. I'd say it's painfully obvious.

The site had come full circle again. It's back to it's regularly scheduled program. :lol:

When the conservatives are all gone, and it's slim pickins now, who are they gonna fight with??? Who they gonna call names, who they gonna point fingers at??

I think my sabbatical should start soon................like right after this election cycle. I just need to hang around a while to gloat. ;)

And it's not Paulette's web site.........so why does the title suggest otherwise. Just like my thread wasn't Will's web site. :wacko:

Tsk, tsk, tsk, the site's favoritism is showing again. Things like this really take away the credibility of anything posted here.

Exactly! I see only one of the title's was edited. And they wonder why some won't come here. I'd say it's painfully obvious.

Though you'd like to believe that (and it may be true with some people, heck I don't know) this instance has nothing to do with favoritism. I noticed a URL of a non-commerce member in the title of a thread so I changed the title. I did not have time to go through the entire forum and did not see that there was another thread. I'll go look now.

Though you'd like to believe that (and it may be true with some people, heck I don't know) this instance has nothing to do with favoritism. I noticed a URL of a non-commerce member in the title of a thread so I changed the title. I did not have time to go through the entire forum and did not see that there was another thread. I'll go look now.

Thanks for checking on it Gomer. ;)

thank you Gomer. It wasn't personal. Don't know where you've been hiding, but this has all been discussed ad nauseum in the last few days.

thank you Gomer. It wasn't personal. Don't know where you've been hiding, but this has all been discussed ad nauseum in the last few days.

I haven't been on patrol recently, just responding to calls. I'm not sure why nobody else changed the titles, perhaps I missed a memo. As far as I know, it shouldn't be allowed.

And it's not Paulette's web site.........so why does the title suggest otherwise. Just like my thread wasn't Will's web site. :wacko:

Tsk, tsk, tsk, the site's favoritism is showing again. Things like this really take away the credibility of anything posted here.

It may not be Paulette's site, but it does contain info on Paulette whereas the site you pegged as Will's does not contain any info on Will Avery the Democrat.

In my view, you are trying to mask the info on Paulette.

• Like 1

It may not be Paulette's site, but it does contain info on Paulette whereas the site you pegged as Will's does not contain any info on Will Avery the Democrat.

In my view, you are trying to mask the info on Paulette.

No Johnny, I'm not trying to mask anything. The info on Paulette is still there, it's just not in the title. The way the threads were titled it appeared those sites were the actual sites of the candidates. Neither one is. ;)

I just thought it was a little silly and undermined the credibility of this site to let readers see that. Fair is fair, it needs to go both ways. :wub: