Paulding.com

Winnie the Pooh and Paddington Bear went into a bar.......

Oh come now, that isn't how the story went! It is National Teddy Bear Day today! It is a great day to be a kid if their parents,Granny or Pawpaw or teacher shopped at The Book Worm Bookstore! It is Buy one get one half off in the childrens' section of the store today ! Inspire a child to read today!

Good one! OK, you're back on track with the guy with a long gun riding the horse down 278. :) I don't patronize your store for two reasons: a) I don't live anywhere near you, and 2) I would have to buy a whole bunch of books every time I came and soon I would be penniless. :D But for those who can without ruining their lives, I heartily endorse your store. I much prefer small stores to the big box thingies. I mean, books are books, but there's just something about a regular bookstore. :wub:

Good one! OK, you're back on track with the guy with a long gun riding the horse down 278. :) I don't patronize your store for two reasons: a) I don't live anywhere near you, and 2) I would have to buy a whole bunch of books every time I came and soon I would be penniless. :D But for those who can without ruining their lives, I heartily endorse your store. I much prefer small stores to the big box thingies. I mean, books are books, but there's just something about a regular bookstore. :wub:

I think you should challenge yourself to come into the store and try to hate us. You can check your wallet at the door! We will even tie your hands behind your back for you!

I think you should challenge yourself to come into the store and try to hate us. You can check your wallet at the door! We will even tie your hands behind your back for you!

Resistance is futile...I would be assimilated. In addition to which, I'd just break my bonds and knock you in the head to get my wallet before stepping over your unconscious body to get out the door with my fifty-eleven books. :D

Seriously, next time I'm in Powder Springs (I'm there at least once a year...:D) I'll check y'all out. I do love me some books and regular book stores!