Paulding.com

Birthday Parties

I'm going to have my child's birthday party at home this year. How much do you guys normally spend on a home party? I think I normally spend as much as having it somewhere. Can anyone recommend any ideas for home or elsewhere? I haven't been on in a while and I wasn't sure where to post. Thanks!

I'm going to have my child's birthday party at home this year. How much do you guys normally spend on a home party? I think I normally spend as much as having it somewhere. Can anyone recommend any ideas for home or elsewhere? I haven't been on in a while and I wasn't sure where to post. Thanks!

We do totally private birthday parties at Pump It Up .. 770.505.2891.... starting at $135..

if you are looking for free venues, I beleive Samual Braly Park (New Hope) allows you to use their pic-nic areas for free (first come first serve)

There, you could just buy table covers (optional) $2 a piece, and some balloons $5. Depending on how many people you are inviting, pizza from little caesers ($25+), cake and ice cream, paper plates, napkins, cups, ice, forks (you come out cheaper if you buy the solid color stuff that matches your theme, rather than spending more for the plates with the printed decoration. Same for napkins and cups)

Making the cake your self would cut some cost....you could get by spending $60 for a about 10-15 kids depending on their ages....older kids eat more.