Paulding.com

150 cupcakes DONATED!

150 cupcakes donated and delievered to Hiram High School check out the video on Fastread under p.com tv! Thanks paulding.com for delivering the cupcakes we really appreciate it! Also thank you Bailey for your donation to help us with providing a cupcake for every staff member at Hiram.

Wow, that is so nice!!!! I know the staff appreciated the thought. My DD loves your bakery, even more now that you all were able to make her a key lime birthday cake with Shamu on the top. That cake was so cute and very good.

Soooo.... what did y'all send to HHS? flavor wise?

Wow, that is so nice!!!! I know the staff appreciated the thought. My DD loves your bakery, even more now that you all were able to make her a key lime birthday cake with Shamu on the top. That cake was so cute and very good.

Soooo.... what did y'all send to HHS? flavor wise?

For teacher appreciation we sent vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. We are hoping to be able to do this next at South Paulding High. Also, thanks for the feedback on your last cake we are happy your family enjoyed it.

We actually really want to be able to do this at every Paulding County School. However to be able to do that we need donations. If you want to donate towards your school please come in to bakery. Thank you for caring about your school and have a wonderful evening.

Thanks to the Pcom 4 Teens Crew...they did all the work! It was more fun than work.....check out this video....

After watching this I just wanted to say, the cupcakes were NOT our peanut butter and jelly cupcakes. They were our delicious vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. Topped with our from scratch buttercream icings. I bet the teachers were thinking "this doesn't taste like PBJ!" lol.