Paulding.com

Locker Room - Tailgate - Celebration Throws Blankets

I am taking pre-orders for the following throws/blankets for the Holidays. The Tailgate throws were VERY popular last year and this year the vendor has come out with the Locker Room throw which I think is AWESOME. It is a nice compliment to the Tailgate throw. Also available for Florida is the Celebration throw. Please let me know if you would like to pre-order one of these nice throws/blankets. Have a gift/gifts out of the way - no need to worry about what to buy and no last minute spending!!

ONLY $20.00 EACH

These University fleece throw blankets measure 48" x 60".

100% Polyester, Anti Pill Fleece

Sold in roll with picture card.

Unique Locker Room Scenic Fleece for Georgia, Florida, Auburn, Alabama, LSU & Clemson:

GeorgiaLockerRoom.jpg

FloridaLockerRoom.jpg

AuburnLockerRoom.jpg

AlabamaLockerRoom.jpg

LSULockerRoom.jpg

ClemsonLockerRoom.jpg

Tailgate Scenic Fleece for Georgia, Florida, Auburn, Alabama:

GeorgiaTailgateThrow-1.jpg

FLTailgateThrow-1.jpg

AuburnTailgateThrow-3.jpg

AlabamaTailgateThrow.jpg

Celebration Scenic Throw for Florida:

FloridaCelebration-1.jpg

I do not know why the UGA and AL Tailgate Throws came out larger than the others - it was not intentional.

I am taking pre-orders for the following throws/blankets for the Holidays. The Tailgate throws were VERY popular last year and this year the vendor has come out with the Locker Room throw which I think is AWESOME. It is a nice compliment to the Tailgate throw. Also available for Florida is the Celebration throw. Please let me know if you would like to pre-order one of these nice throws/blankets. Have a gift/gifts out of the way - no need to worry about what to buy and no last minute spending!!

ONLY $20.00 EACH

These University fleece throw blankets measure 48" x 60".

100% Polyester, Anti Pill Fleece

Sold in roll with picture card.

Unique Locker Room Scenic Fleece for Georgia, Florida, Auburn, Alabama, LSU & Clemson:

GeorgiaLockerRoom.jpg

FloridaLockerRoom.jpg

AuburnLockerRoom.jpg

AlabamaLockerRoom.jpg

LSULockerRoom.jpg

ClemsonLockerRoom.jpg

Tailgate Scenic Fleece for Georgia, Florida, Auburn, Alabama:

GeorgiaTailgateThrow-1.jpg

FLTailgateThrow-1.jpg

AuburnTailgateThrow-3.jpg

AlabamaTailgateThrow.jpg

Celebration Scenic Throw for Florida:

FloridaCelebration-1.jpg

I do not know why the UGA and AL Tailgate Throws came out larger than the others - it was not intentional.

yeah sure.... :rofl:

LAST CHANCE to order a Locker Room Throw/Blanket.

The teams available are: Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Clemson and Florida. They are $20 each + shipping, if applicable, of course I am local for Paulding County.

Due to meeting friends at The Cheesecake Factory for lunch today I didn't get the order placed. There is a minimum order so I don't know that I will be ordering again before the Holidays. If you are interested please send me a PM with the team and number of blankets you want to order along with your "real" name and a contact telephone number. TIA.