Paulding.com

COLLEGIATE SNUGGIES

Okay Folks, School is in session, Halloween and Christmas decorations are showing up in most the retail stores. SOOOOO......it is time to pre-order Collegiate Snuggies for this fall/Christmas. I will be taking pre-orders from now until August 25th. Last year it was much later when I tried to order the Snuggies and my vendor ran out. As a result, I ended up purchasing many of them at Retail stores and paid Retail prices higher than my selling price to make sure you, my customer, had their order filled. We (you and I) are not going to let that happen this year. ;) One change this year is I am requiring a deposit prior to ordering. I hate to do this but there have been situations in the past where I purchased items that were pre-ordered and they were never picked up. These are the OFFICIAL Snuggie and not an off brand. As a result my cost has increased. I am selling the Snuggies for $25.00 each. You can pay a $12.00 deposit or can pay in full: your choice. (I hope everyone understands the need for a deposit.) If you want to order one of the Snuggies PLEASE let me know ASAP. I will be accepting Paypal payments made to; wadesings@yahoo.com for your convenience or you can drop off or mail your deposit. Ordering early helps both of us - the deposit helps (but does not cover) my cost and you have a gift/s taken care of EARLY without having to worry about it and having it paid for in advance of the Holidays.

Below is a list and photo of the most popular teams I get requests for. There are many more teams available and if there is a team you are interested in please let me know and I can check on availability for you. TIA.

Georgia

GeorgiaSnuggie.jpg

Georgia Tech

GeorgiaTechSnuggie.jpg

Alabama

AlabamaSnuggie-1.jpg

Auburn

AuburnSnuggie.jpg

Tennessee

TennesseeSnuggie.jpg

Florida

FloridaSnuggie.jpg

LSU

LSUSnuggie-1.jpg

Ohio State

OhioState.jpg

Michigan?

I am afraid not. I was sure Michigan did (DH did, too, and double checked behind me.)

But they do have these two blankets:

Home Field Advantage Tapestry Throw Blanket

MichiganTapestry.jpg

Plush Fleece Blanket

Michigan.jpg

Both retail for $49.99-$69.00.

SPORTS SOURCE PRICE: $35.00

No, I am sorry, no Nebraska. Thanks for checking. I have listed the teams that are available - unfortunately the teams asked for are not available but these teams are:

Florida

Florida State

Georgia

Georgia Tech

Alabama

Auburn

LSU

Tennessee

North Carolina

East Carolina

South Carolina

Clemson