Paulding.com

Ray Culberson, age 70, of Dallas, GA, passed away Friday, July 30, 2010. He was born in Etowah, TN, March 23, 1940, to the late, James Richard Culberson and the late, Mary Elizabeth Vaughn Culberson.

Mr. Culberson was a veteran of the U. S. Army.

Survivors include his wife, Anna Jean Daniel Culberson; sons & daughters-in-law, Ray & Debra Culberson of Newnan, GA and Mark & Katie Culberson of Hiram, GA; daughters & sons-in-law, Connie & Deene Sanders of Marietta, GA and Cyndi & Robert Coleman of Tallapoosa, GA; brothers & sister-in-law, Amos Culberson of Etowah, TN, Henry “T-Model” Culberson of Etowah, TN, and Junior & Joan Culberson of Douglasville, GA; sisters & brothers-in-law, Ellen & James Culberson of Etowah, TN and Emma & Fred Weeks of Athens, AL; thirteen grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.

Funeral services will be Sunday, August 1, 2010, at 6:00 PM, from Clark Funeral Home, with

Interment will follow in Sunrise Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Saturday, July 31, 2010, from 2:00 PM until 8:00 PM, and on Sunday, August 1, 2010, from 1:00 PM until 6:00 PM.

Flowers will be accepted or contributions may be made to: Georgia Kids Hunting For a Cure (www.gakhfac.com).

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

That was the name of my bus driver several years ago. I hope this isnt him...i loved him to pieces!!

I believe it is him. I loved Mr. Culberson. He was also a member of the Hiram police department. One time we were shooting off a few fireworks way back when and he came by and told us not to shoot them so close together. Then he just left us to our fun.

Good nite, Enos. You will be missed.