Paulding.com

What Is Your Favorite Thing

Miche Bag's 3rd "birthday" was this month, and the company has grown so much in those 3 years! When I started with the company in March 2009, very few people had ever heard of this amazing purse! Now, most people have not only heard of and played with one for themselves, but more and more people are realizing how this purse saves them in many areas of their lives (time, money, closet space, etc.)

SO, my question is this: What is your favorite thing about your Miche?

Oh! And just a little side note...if you HAVEN'T gotten to check these purses out in person for yourself, make sure you come by the Ladies Day of Leisure this Saturday at Lighthouse Food Pantry! I will have a booth set up with all 3 sizes of Miche Bags, and 10% of each purchase will be donated to the food pantry. Now is the perfect time to get one for yourself!

post-36678-128036519284.jpg

post-36678-128036521078.jpg

post-36678-128036524011.jpg

First of all I am not a purse person, I carry them out of necessity.

I like a purse to march my shoes and wardrobe, but hate to change purses.

I stay with basics such as brown, black, beige.

I hated changing purses, so If I had a red purse I had carried with a red outfit the day before, I would have to make time the next day to change it out the next day.

Now I literally change it in seconds.

The selection is great, trendy to classic, of course I usually go classic to match the majority of my work wardrobe.

The price of the shells and packages makes the economically feasible.

This has been the only purse I have ever been impressed with and feel it is well worth what I spent on it.

A little side note, went on vacation this week and carried 5 different purses folded in the outside zipper pocket of my suitcase.

First of all I am not a purse person, I carry them out of necessity.

I like a purse to march my shoes and wardrobe, but hate to change purses.

I stay with basics such as brown, black, beige.

I hated changing purses, so If I had a red purse I had carried with a red outfit the day before, I would have to make time the next day to change it out the next day.

Now I literally change it in seconds.

The selection is great, trendy to classic, of course I usually go classic to match the majority of my work wardrobe.

The price of the shells and packages makes the economically feasible.

This has been the only purse I have ever been impressed with and feel it is well worth what I spent on it.

A little side note, went on vacation this week and carried 5 different purses folded in the outside zipper pocket of my suitcase.

i was about to post how you liked yours so much you tried to get me to buy one. just havent gotten around to it yet, so if someone snatches yours and runs..... its not me :ninja:

LPPT, great point on how you can pack so many into your suitcase when going on vacation! How many other purses allow you to do that?! ^_^

And Angiecochran, no need to steal LPPT'S... I can make you an offer you can't refuse! :lol: Can you come up to the Ladies Day of Leisure this Saturday? I'll have the new releases, and if you can print off the Pcom coupon beforehand, you can get free long handles to go with your new purse! Also, they are offering some great prizes for the guests. Just somethin' to think about if you are in the area that day!

LPPT, great point on how you can pack so many into your suitcase when going on vacation! How many other purses allow you to do that?! ^_^

And Angiecochran, no need to steal LPPT'S... I can may you an offer you can't refuse! :lol: Can you come up to the Ladies Day of Leisure this Saturday? I'll have the new releases, and if you can print off the Pcom coupon beforehand, you can get free long handles to go with your new purse! Also, they are offering some great prizes for the guests. Just somethin' to think about if you are in the area that day!

I can't wait to see the new shells this weekend!! WooHoo! :yahoo:

I can't wait to see the new shells this weekend!! WooHoo! :yahoo:

Dawning, you WON'T be disappointed. I just got them tonight, and they are adorable--all 8 of them! (3 Mini shells, 3 Standard sized, and 2 Big Bag). I can't wait to show them off on Saturday!