Paulding.com

East Paulding Drive and Reece Road

Does anyone know what happened last night just after midnight at Reece Road and East Paulding Drive. A friend of mine was driving home from work and there was a car pulled over on the side of the road at Reece Road and East Paulding ... and there was a body laying on the side of the road.

I live right there at Sunset Peak and wanted to see if anyone heard anything on the scanner.

I'm hoping everything is okay.

Does anyone know what happened last night just after midnight at Reece Road and East Paulding Drive. A friend of mine was driving home from work and there was a car pulled over on the side of the road at Reece Road and East Paulding ... and there was a body laying on the side of the road.

I live right there at Sunset Peak and wanted to see if anyone heard anything on the scanner.

I'm hoping everything is okay.

and your friend didn't call 911 or stop to render aid because there were already emergency personnel attending to the person in the road, right?

and your friend didn't call 911 or stop to render aid because there were already emergency personnel attending to the person in the road, right?

for the love ... yes, my friend called 911 immediately (and gave her name, number, and address) and stopped to ask the person that was already stopped with their hazards on if they needed help.

I live in SunSet Peak too and when I went by there the cops had the guy in handcuffs walking him to the squad car. I am going to assume he was drunk and passed out on the corner. Don't know for sure, but he was up and walking with cuffs on so I assume all was okay.