Paulding.com

LAWN MOWER REPAIRS & TUNE-UPS IN PAULDING

Wish you folks had called me earlier while I had some free time to get things done. I will be packing and stacking for the first two days of this week. If you're needing some work done, give me a call, but it'll be Wednesday before I can take anything else in. Folks tend to wait until the last minute, so now I'm loaded up, but I still have plenty of time to take care of my pcommers...only it'll take around a week to get it done. The sooner you call, the better.

Great rates, and even better service!!!! Call me on Monday from 12 noon, on till 9:00 p.m. and I'll try to get you in here as best as I can.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!:)

Glenn

678-315-8794

I have a Honda with self propelled, and the self propelled has gone out on it, can you tell me how much this might cost? Its a Honda Harmony lawn mower by the way. Thanks!

Most likely a rear wheel drive? A new trans runs close to $130-150 and the labor is around $75. Not cheap, but it is a Honda....which is a long lasting, fine mower. Your call. ;) This would exclude a new belt if needed, which is (I think) about $20. Your bearings also need to be checked, because if they're going bad, then it will just tear up the new trans prematurely. I know.....believe me. Sorry it's not a cheap job. But, IMO, Honda's are worth it.

Call me on Monday after lunch if you'd like to get it fixed RIGHT. :)

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!! Hope everyone has a great week!! :)

Do you think you could fabricate something like this? Guard Dad said maybe you could?

D Weed R Thanks :)

I'm not sure. But even if I could, I doubt I would have time, this time of year. ;)

It was worth a shot! I'm glad you are staying busy!

I could really stand to stay more busy than this. :unsure: