Paulding.com

Wanted to introduce our business to you. Just as the name says Anything Joe's-------you never know what you might find in our store. I will be adding pictures and information over the next couple of days. We hope to be open Saturday. Just to give you a little taste of what we have in stock so far. Guitars and amps, Game systems, phones, tv's, microwaves, DVD's. We buy, sell & trade. Some of what you see will be new, some used, some of the electronics are refurbished. We buy, sell and trade all types of electronics. Right now we may only have 2 or 3 items of any one item so that we can see just what you the consumer are looking for. You can even find a few ladies purses, perfume & mens cologne. If you have items that you would like to sell you are welcome to go ahead and send me a message or give us a call @ 770-485-9375!

Wanted to introduce our business to you. Just as the name says Anything Joe's-------you never know what you might find in our store. I will be adding pictures and information over the next couple of days. We hope to be open Saturday. Just to give you a little taste of what we have in stock so far. Guitars and amps, Game systems, phones, tv's, microwaves, DVD's. We buy, sell & trade. Some of what you see will be new, some used, some of the electronics are refurbished. We buy, sell and trade all types of electronics. Right now we may only have 2 or 3 items of any one item so that we can see just what you the consumer are looking for. You can even find a few ladies purses, perfume & mens cologne. If you have items that you would like to sell you are welcome to go ahead and send me a message or give us a call @ 770-485-9375!

welcome to Paulding.com