Paulding.com

Jill's Magical Travel

post-40434-127748730968.jpg

As many of you know Paulding County will have a fall break this school year. September is not only a great time of year to go because of low crowds but it is also a great time to go because of the free dining promotion.

You can get FREE dining when you book a full price Walt Disney World vacation package for check-ins most nights 8/15/10-10/2/10. To qualify, you must purchase a vacation package that includes at least 3 consecutive hotel nights at an official Walt Disney World resort, plus at least a 2-day theme park ticket.

With this offer:

Stay in a Disney Value Resort and and get the Magic Your Way Plus Quick Service Dining package for the price of a regular Magic Your Way package. You can upgrade to plus dining for a small charge.

Stay in a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villas Resort and get the Magic Your Way Plus Dining package for the price of a regular Magic Your Way package.

You must book this offer by 8/14/10. The number of packages available is limited. Suites are excluded from this offer. No group rates or other discounts apply. With the Disney Dining Plan, children ages 3-9 must choose from children's menu if available. Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Some table service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

Contact me for a FREE no-obligation vacation quote or to book your free dining vacation!

Free dinning will save a lot of money!!!!!!!

post-40434-127748730968.jpg

As many of you know Paulding County will have a fall break this school year. September is not only a great time of year to go because of low crowds but it is also a great time to go because of the free dining promotion.

You can get FREE dining when you book a full price Walt Disney World vacation package for check-ins most nights 8/15/10-10/2/10. To qualify, you must purchase a vacation package that includes at least 3 consecutive hotel nights at an official Walt Disney World resort, plus at least a 2-day theme park ticket.

With this offer:

Stay in a Disney Value Resort and and get the Magic Your Way Plus Quick Service Dining package for the price of a regular Magic Your Way package. You can upgrade to plus dining for a small charge.

Stay in a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villas Resort and get the Magic Your Way Plus Dining package for the price of a regular Magic Your Way package.

You must book this offer by 8/14/10. The number of packages available is limited. Suites are excluded from this offer. No group rates or other discounts apply. With the Disney Dining Plan, children ages 3-9 must choose from children's menu if available. Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Some table service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.

Contact me for a FREE no-obligation vacation quote or to book your free dining vacation!

Yes, it can save you a lot of money! The best part is that there are different levels of the dining plan with different pricing.

Anyone can contact me and I will give them a FREE non-obligation quote!! All services are completely free to everyone!! I never charge a fee and I will get you the best deal I can!