Paulding.com

Hornets are on the move!

Lately we have had a flood of calls regarding the "Bald Faced Hornet". These are the black hornets with a white face that build the grayish paper nest in trees shrubs, on the eaves of homes, attached to patio furniture etc. They have "sentries" that constantly fly around the opening of the nest to alert the others of potential danger. These bees are very aggressive, and attack in large numbers when they feel threatened. If you need more information or need help with a problem of this nature, please send us a message.

We are still offering 15% OFF Pest Control Related Services and $100 off a New Termite Service for "Paulding.com" subscribers.

See our blog at www.holeinonepest.com/blog for more info on the Bald Face Hornet.

Hole-In-One Pest Solutions is a provider of pest control services in the Dallas Ga area and all of Paulding County. We also offer conventional termite and termite baiting, bee control, rodent control and carpenter ant control. 770-708-2945

Oh I hear ya!! They are very aggressive. What did you do to take care of them?

They were on my leg before I saw the nest. After treating several stings I emptied 2 cans of wasp and hornet spray on em. :yahoo:

They were on my leg before I saw the nest. After treating several stings I emptied 2 cans of wasp and hornet spray on em. yahoo.gif

Well hopefully that solved the problem. If not let me know. If you have any other pest control needs or want to save money on termite protection, keep us in mind. Thank You

Well hopefully that solved the problem. If not let me know. If you have any other pest control needs or want to save money on termite protection, keep us in mind. Thank You

Pulled the nest out of the shrubs and it was loaded with wannabees or wannahornets. Thanks, I'll keep you in mind.