Paulding.com

Home Maintenance Tips from Legion Construction Group, Serving Atlanta GA

Most home owners don't think a lot about their gutters. But, it's important to have gutters cleaned out regularly--ideally twice a year.

Why? If gutters aren't cleaned regularly, they will clog up when it rains. The standing water will back up, overflow, and 0ver time, they will pull loose from the house. The standing water will also rot wood gutters and rust sheet metal ones.

So, get your gutters cleaned regularly to avoid expensive repairs in the future!

Most home owners don't think a lot about their gutters. But, it's important to have gutters cleaned out regularly--ideally twice a year.

Why? If gutters aren't cleaned regularly, they will clog up when it rains. The standing water will back up, overflow, and 0ver time, they will pull loose from the house. The standing water will also rot wood gutters and rust sheet metal ones.

So, get your gutters cleaned regularly to avoid expensive repairs in the future!

I would love to develop a working relationship where we could refer each other. I am often looking at those areas because ongoing moisture issues often lead to termite and pest issues and many moisture issues come from neglected or improperly installed gutters. Let me know if your interested.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to develop a working relationship where we could refer each other. I am often looking at those areas because ongoing moisture issues often lead to termite and pest issues and many moisture issues come from neglected or improperly installed gutters. Let me know if your interested.

I would definitely be interested in working with you. Let's get together or talk after the Wednesday morning networking group, sometime. Thanks!