Paulding.com

MOWER REPAIRS & SERVICE IN PAULDING, HIRAM

If you need any mower repairs or tune-ups, give me a call, and I'll treat you RIGHT!! Pick up and delivery service is also available (between 20 and 25 dollars each way, depending on the distance.) All work is double checked for quality, no short cuts, very reliable service and terrific rates. MOWERS, ATV'S, MOTORCYCLES, TILLERS, PRESSURE WASHERS (ENGINE WORK ONLY), SOME MAKES AND MODELS OF 2-STROKE MACHINES (BLOWERS, WEED EATERS, EDGERS, ETC)

Flexible hours for folks who need to work during the day, so I stay open until 8:00 so you'll have time to drop them off.

NOTICE- PLEASE CALL BEFORE DROPPING OFF EQUIPMENT!!!! This is a one man operation, and I am required to leave the shop for parts every so often, so make sure to call me and set a drop off and pick up time, please.

Additional services (at no additional expense to you), includes pressure washing and cleaning all machines to make them look like new!! QUICK turn around time ensures you can get your grass cut before it gets too high.

***$25 deposit required on all walk behind mowers, and $50 deposit on riding mowers***

Up to 2 weeks allowed for pick up, then additional storage fees kick in. However, most people like to get their machines back ASAP, so that's rarely a problem.

Operating hours are Mon-Fri 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. (except for Fridays, then close down time is 5:00 p.m.) Saturdays from 12:00 noon until 5:00 p.m.

My policy has always been to do whatever is necessary to save you all the money I can by using rebuilt parts if available, unless the customer desire to have all new parts installed.

You won't find a better deal anywhere, folks!! :)

Give me a call at:

678-315-8794 or 678-233-7237

Thanks!!!

Glenn