Paulding.com

Monday's Lunch Special at Rodney's

When I was a child every Saturday night my family would grill out hamburgers, mama would make some homemade French Onion Dip for our Potato Chips and we would put our (glass) coke bottles in the freezer a few hours ahead of time so they would almost freeze. Rodney is recreating my childhood memories with Monday's lunch special. We call it our "Back yard Burger" and it even comes with the homemade French Onion Dip, Beverage and Dessert. All for just $7 and we pay the tax!

See ya at Rodney's!

When I was a child every Saturday night my family would grill out hamburgers, mama would make some homemade French Onion Dip for our Potato Chips and we would put our (glass) coke bottles in the freezer a few hours ahead of time so they would almost freeze. Rodney is recreating my childhood memories with Monday's lunch special. We call it our "Back yard Burger" and it even comes with the homemade French Onion Dip, Beverage and Dessert. All for just $7 and we pay the tax!

See ya at Rodney's!

I just may take yall up on that!

fresh 1/2 lb burgers not frozen, juicy, delicious. Perfect for a day like today, and oh yeah home made onion dip. It doesn't get much better than that!!

Do you still have the rib-eye on the lunch special?