Paulding.com

FREE MOWER TO DONATE TO SOMEONE IN NEED

I have a mower I want to donate....only thing is that it needs about 10 dollars worth of welding work on it....otherwise, a FINE little Mulcher mower. I only ask that it be for someone who REALLY needs it and can't afford one, but I still need to charge at least the $10 to recoup my cost in getting some welding done on it....is that cool though? Still a NICE little mower that only costs $10, just to cover my expenses, so I can break even on the "out of pocket" money...since that's one ting I don't have.

This one is a small black Murray push mower. Very light weight and easy to push around....the perfect trimmer or small yard mower. Send in the PM's, folks. I want these to find owners who really need them bad, and cannot afford a mower. :)

Thanks!! :D

I have one more I want to donate....only thing is that it needs about 10 dollars worth of welding work on it....otherwise, a FINE little Mulcher mower. I only ask that it be for someone who REALLY needs it and can't afford one, but I still need to charge at least the $10 to recoup my cost in getting some welding done on it....is that cool though? Still a NICE little mower that only costs $10, just to cover my expenses, so I can break even on the "out of pocket" money...since that's one ting I don't have.

This one is a small black Murray push mower. Very light weight and easy to push around....the perfect trimmer or small yard mower. Send in the PM's, folks. I want these to find owners who really need them bad, and cannot afford a mower. :)

Thanks!! :D

That's great that you're doing this :) I'll ask my friend to see if she is still needing one. (she would come under the REALLY- needs- one- but- can't- afford- it category). I'll send you a pm if she does still need one.

That's great that you're doing this :) I'll ask my friend to see if she is still needing one. (she would come under the REALLY- needs- one- but- can't- afford- it category). I'll send you a pm if she does still need one.

Please do. I believe one is already spoken for, but another should be ready at the first of next week....possibly this weekend.

I have had two more PM's about the free mower to donate, but no one has followed up with me. So, it's still available until someone actually shows up to get it. If you know someone needing a basic little push mower (that really needs it bad) then please HURRY over, because it goes to the first one who shows up. I'm out of room, so it's got to get out of here ASAP.

If anyone wants to come pick it up TODAY, call my home phone- 678-838-8163.

Glenn

I have had two more PM's about the free mower to donate, but no one has followed up with me. So, it's still available until someone actually shows up to get it. If you know someone needing a basic little push mower (that really needs it bad) then please HURRY over, because it goes to the first one who shows up. I'm out of room, so it's got to get out of here ASAP.

If anyone wants to come pick it up TODAY, call my home phone- 678-838-8163.

Glenn

I checked with my friend, and she actually already got one. Thank you anyway, and if I do hear of anybody else that is in need, I will let you know.

I checked with my friend, and she actually already got one. Thank you anyway, and if I do hear of anybody else that is in need, I will let you know.

I'm finding it hard to believe it's this hard to give a way a nice working mower. (jaw dropping). :lol:

BTW, this is a small push mower folks....so it's not going to be something you'd want to cut an acre of yard with, nor grass that is 3 feet high. It's perfect for maintaining a smaller yard, that has already had a good once over, so the grass isn't too high. It cuts beautifully though, if used biweekly. ;)

Last chance..I have a distant family member who needs this, and I have to get it out of the shop, pronto!!! So, it looks like ya'll will have to wait on the next one. You gotta understand...when I post either a mower for free, or a mower for half price, time is of the essence. I cannot "hold" anything for anyone. It is, and always will be, first come, first serve. Hope yall understand....you gotta be in my shoes. I need ROOM..more than the money.

If anyone knows someone who's too down and out to cut their grass because they don't have a working mower, then now is the time to tell them. I'll wait until Friday evening, then it's gone. That's just the way it is..and HAS to be. :pardon:

Last chance..I have a distant family member who needs this, and I have to get it out of the shop, pronto!!! So, it looks like ya'll will have to wait on the next one. You gotta understand...when I post either a mower for free, or a mower for half price, time is of the essence. I cannot "hold" anything for anyone. It is, and always will be, first come, first serve. Hope yall understand....you gotta be in my shoes. I need ROOM..more than the money.

If anyone knows someone who's too down and out to cut their grass because they don't have a working mower, then now is the time to tell them. I'll wait until Friday evening, then it's gone. That's just the way it is..and HAS to be. pardon.gif

I sent you a pm