Paulding.com

Well, it's been ten years, and the memories of you are still fresh in mind! You were an amazing husband, a wonderful father, a magnificent coach to your Tiger team. We miss you like crazy!

Love,

Nancy, Greg,and Kasey

Edited by SlugPug
  • Like 1

Hey Guys, sorry Melissa and I could not join y'all yesterday. But you would not have wanted to be around us.

We were very blessed to have gotten to know David over all those years of playing ball.

David set the standard to Little League coaches to follow.

Learn how to play ball, have fun, and become good sportsmen.

David was special in the way he passed these goals and standards on to the kids who were fortunate enough to spend time on his teams.

I know IV benefited from his exposure to David and baseball, and we are grateful.

We still miss you David......sorry you had to leave.drinks.gif

Hey Guys, sorry Melissa and I could not join y'all yesterday. But you would not have wanted to be around us.

We were very blessed to have gotten to know David over all those years of playing ball.

David set the standard to Little League coaches to follow.

Learn how to play ball, have fun, and become good sportsmen.

David was special in the way he passed these goals and standards on to the kids who were fortunate enough to spend time on his teams.

I know IV benefited from his exposure to David and baseball, and we are grateful.

We still miss you David......sorry you had to leave.drinks.gif

We missed you guys, but understand you couldn't be there! You guys have always been there for us, and are definately a part of the family!