Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Repairs and Tune-Ups in Paulding

Just give me a call, when you're ready to get your mower(s) fixed, and I'll treat you right!! ;)

Glenn

678-233-7237

or 678-315-8794

WOW!!!! What a busy day it's been! But never too busy to take care of some more mowers. Drop me a line, and I'll take good care of you! ;)

Glenn

678-233-7237 or 678-315-8794. You can call the latter number up until 9:00 p.m.

Thanks! :)

We took our weedeater here and he was fast and honest!! Thanks for it!

Thank YOU for your business. I am not in this to try to get rich (that will never happen! :lol:) But I am in this because I love the work, and most of all, I have come to LOVE the comments I get from customers. I take my time doing what I do (therefore I don't charge hourly, but by the job). This way, you know almost exactly what the cost will be, and I can take my time and do the job RIGHT. Three years now, and I've only had ONE customer bring anything back.....pretty good track record, I would say! ;)

Folks, I have been doing this since I was a KID (like 10 years old). I'm not out to make a fortune...I'm only trying to pay my bills, and help YOU save money on repairs that would cost you a lot more if you went elsewhere....not to mention, waiting a month to get your machines back. I stick with the ONE WEEK plan. ;)